Our Major Partners
- Acknowledgment of your support on all FRED promotional materials
- Acknowledgment of your support at all FRED-sponsored public events
- VIP invitations to all FRED-sponsored events (e.g., ground breakings, ribbon cuttings, new service launches)
- Invitations to all Public Transit Advisory Board meetings, where your voice can be heard
- Free system-wide ridership for all of your employees (upon presentation of a valid ID)
The service FREDericksburg Regional Transit provides is made possible through a partnership among Federal, State and local governments, public institutions and private businesses. Each makes significant contributions to the success of FRED in the form of financial, political and institutional support.
FRED wants to thank each of these entities for its continuing commitment to public transit in the City and four-county region. Your support enhances mobility for all citizens in the region and makes the region a more attractive place in which to live and do business.
Partnership has its benefits. All public institutions and private business partners making annual contributions or grants of $25,000 or more in cash or in kind receive the following benefits:
FRED also values the support offered by civic-spirited businesses and community organizations whose contributions may not exceed $25,000 annually. We appreciate the special effort it takes for your organizations to commit funds to support FRED operations and want to thank the following for their contributions:
If you would like to learn how to become a FRED Partner, contact: Wendy Kimball, Director of Public Transit, email@example.com.